Monday, June 3, 2013

Week 1: I want to be a runner

Eww... Am I actually saying this?

I'm not a runner, unless I'm playing football. Something I haven't done since I moved to Huntsville... so if you know a place where we can play some co-ed flag football let me know!

I've always wanted to be a runner. I recently spent some time in New Orleans. As we sat on some patios and walked around the safe zone of NOLA... I saw some many people running. Number 1, these people were in killer shape. Number 2, they looked so at peace. I want that.

Therefore, I'm setting out to achieve this goal. I want to love running! Why is that such a daunting task?

Today, I ran a mile. Barely.. but I did it. Tomorrow- I'll try again. Someone save me.. why am I doing this to myself? LOL!


No comments:

Post a Comment