Thursday, June 6, 2013

Saying yes to a dress

Whoa. What an experience. 

Let me preface by saying I've worn tons of beautiful dresses in my lifetime. I dance for 13 years and I wore tons of tutu's and dressed up like a princess more times then I can count. 

So, trying on dresses was quite the experience. They're all so beautiful. But, a lot of them felt like I was wearing a tutu. It was a strange feeling. 

The whole time I'm expecting tons of tears and this music to appear out of nowhere. Do I watch too much Say Yes to the Dress or what?? 

After a far less than perfect experience at one bridal shop we headed south for more choices. 

The final stop was this cute boutique in Birmingham. They really were all about the experience and knew exactly what they were talking about. 

I think we all knew the last dress I tried on was it! Nothing felt quite like it! I could wear it everyday! Lol! 

So... The planning continues! We now have a venue and I have a dress! 

Woo!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment