Thursday, January 2, 2014

Let the Wedding planning commence... Again!

If you've ever planned a wedding you know it's stressful. There's so many details. More than I ever thought possible. So, since Thanksgiving I've put the planning aside. I needed time to think about the Holidays. And.. well, truthfully I just needed a mental break. Ladies... it should be ok to take a mental break from all the planning every once in a while.

The closer it gets, the more excited we get! Now that we're finally in our Wedding year, it's more of a reality! YAY

Things are finally coming to fruition, plans are being finalized and it's beginning to feel real. The break gave me the strength to keep going without stressing out. I feel relaxed and refreshed. 


Now, here's to dealing with a bunch of people who aren't the best at answering phones or responding to emails.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment