Monday, October 8, 2012

Embarking on a New Journey

Hey All,

I have an important announcement to make.

I am starting my final 2 weeks at WDEF today. I accepted a position in Huntsville, Alabama at WAAY as an Anchor/Reporter.

Finding the words to explain my feelings seems impossible. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here in Chattanooga and Dalton. As I look back at this incredibly journey, I've learned more than I could have ever imagined. I've met and worked with some of the most amazing people, covered some of the most fascinating stories, and grown as a person and a journalist.

Most of all, I've had the support from our viewers. The emails, Facebook messages, and Tweets have encouraged me throughout these past 2 years. I feel like I have a huge extended family now. Thank you for that.

For the past 2 years I have called Chattanooga home. I'll miss this city. I've grown very attached to everything about it. Nonetheless, it's time for a change.

I look forward to staying in touch with each and everyone of you. Always feel free to say hi!

Thank you for everything Chattanooga!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Jillian! What an exciting move.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Jillian - trust me, you'll be missed! Jana, now you...unreal.

    ReplyDelete