Tuesday, October 9, 2012

I Can't Leave Chattanooga Without Doing....

Ok, here's the start of the list. I'm expecting it to grow as you all give me ideas! I've done a lot of "touristy" things here but there is a ton I haven't done as well. Give me all the ideas you have!

Warning: I work the next 9 days in a row and I only have 11 here left. It's going to fly by but I'm going to make the most of it. Not sure I'll accomplish much of my list but I will try.

Here it goes:

1. Eat at Aretha Frankenstein's one last time.
2. Visit Snoopers Rock at Prentice Cooper State Park ( Thanks to @garit1 on Twitter for the recommendation)
3. Play Disc Golf at the new course in East Ridge
4. Watch the sunrise over the mountains. (Thanks to @GM533 for the tip)
5.  Go 4 wheeling in the mountains
6.  Go horseback riding in the mountains (Ok, Jonquil! We must do this now)
7. Take a trip with the Chattanooga Ducks!  (Good idea, Heather)
8. Ok, Ok people.. I'll eat a Krystal burger.
9. Take pictures of downtown, Main Street, and anywhere and everywhere else. ( I have a love for photography and want to capture the beauty of this city. Any suggestions where to go?)
10. Lunch at the Perfect Cup in Dalton one last time (The North of Heaven smoothie is AMAZING)

1 comment:

  1. Check out everything River Rocks at Coolidge this Saturday :)

    ReplyDelete