Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Bargain Shopper 101

Like I said previously, I'm a huge fan of sales. I love to shop but I rarely have money so I always head to the sale racks.

I recently was at Kohls where I found some great deals.

I've posted a picture of my receipt and items. The cashier kept laughing at me. I had a 20% off coupon, $10 gift card, and $10 in Kohl's cash. Talk about heaven.

I've been eyeing that gray skirt for weeks. It's so cute but I wasn't going to pay $40 for it. Yes, I'm that cheap.. And broke. So this was the perfect time. It was an extra 30% off :) Yay!

Since, I'm a one man band most of the time my outfits have to be comfortable. For those of you who don't know, I carry all of my own equipment. Tripod, camera, and microphone. If I'm going to carry all that I can't wear super high heels or things that move around a lot. It limits my wardrobe but I'd much rather be comfortable!



No comments:

Post a Comment